- The Formula libre club championship is reserved for club members in good standing who have paid their annual fees.
- Any formula libre race held in Québec or Ontario in which a member in good standing of the club is participating.
- More particularly, the formula libre races organized by CASC-OR, ASQ, CALABOGIE MOTORSPORTS PARK ( libre challenge race ) CIRCUIT DU MONT-TREMBLANT.
- There are two categories in the championship:
FIRST CATEGORY: F/Atlantic, F/3000, F/Renault Fran am, F/Star Mazda, Sports racers, Radical.
SECOND CATEGORY: F/Mazda, F/2000, F/BMW, F/4, F/1600, F/Vee.
- In order to accumulate points in the club Championship, members participating in any of the above races named in paragraph 3 shall send by email to the club a copy of the results sheet of all the races in which they participated.
- Points accumulated by the member will be counted throughout the season.
- For members participating in the Calabogie libre challenge races, the final race positions by category will be counted in one or other of the two categories.
- Members are solely responsible for transmitting to the club the results they receive in each race in which they participate.
- The final championship standings will be established in early October each year after the last event of the season, CELEBRATION OF MOTORSPORT, held at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.